For a limited time, we're giving you $10,000 in Design Center credits! Learn More >
The Benefits of Owning a Climate-Sealed Home
From foundation to final finishes, each Bosgraaf High Performance Home is built with energy conservation in mind. If you’re in the market for a home that not only lowers your energy bill but ups your overall comfort, your search just got smarter! From dig to done, each stage of the construction process is executed with masterful precision — seamlessly integrated with mindful, money-saving energy efficiency.
As temperatures rise, Bosgraaf High Performance Homeowners can rest assured that even on the hottest days, their homes will remain cool and their energy bill low.
Although the Home Building Industry has made tremendous strides in energy conservation, we’ve taken it a step further by incorporating the following Energy-Saving, High Performance features in every home we build:
- Icylene Foam wall and rim joist insulation for maximum comfort and sealing power
- Blown in cellulose ceiling insulation
- Energy performance cellulose foundation blanket
- Kingspan house wrap for added wind and water protection
- Complete Energy Sealant Package Including:
- Full diagnostic layout
- Testing and ENERGY rating by 3rd party inspectors — Before, during, and after the construction process
- Honeywell whole home thermostat
- High efficiency Comfortmaker Air Conditioner
- High Efficiency 50 gallon Bradford White power vented hot water heater
- High efficiency Comfortmaker Gas Furnace
- ENERGY STAR Jeld-Wen low-e Argon vinyl windows
Not only do we pride ourselves on building and designing beautiful interiors with phenomenal curb-appeal, we ensure each home surpasses the average the expectations of our valued clients — providing families a safer, more affordable, and energy efficient living structure.
For more information regarding our Energy Efficient package and our High Performance Bosgraaf Homes, please feel free to contact our Sales Representatives Directly:
Lindsay Smith – Lakeshore Communities: 517-290-6099
Chip Ferlaak – Greater Grand Rapids Communities: 616-422-6306