Limited Time Incentive - Bosgraaf will pay 3% of the home price towards financing anyway you choose
We know that the process of building a new home may seem like a mystery. That is why we’ve crystallized over three generations of experience into a Seamless Process Road Map for you to reference whenever you need. This quick, easy guide is designed to take the unknowns and uncertainty out of the process — so you can enjoy the journey and know you are in good hands!
Our preferred lenders are happy to discuss the best new home financing options for you! If you use your own, we reserve the right to approve lenders (plus, some may add to construction days). Have a home to sell? Talk with your Bosgraaf Homes sales representative about our general real estate program. We can help!
Choose the plan you love the most, then select options like tile showers and fireplaces to make your home entirely your own even before we start! (Custom options may be available, but are priced on a case-by-case basis and may add to days of construction. We reserve the right to decline certain custom requests that may negatively impact our process and add to days of construction.)
Guided by your design center host, you will select from the best suppliers in the industry! All of our features and finishes are pre-priced and prequalified, so you will know exactly where you are with your budget after you complete your selections in one or two meetings, which each last two to three hours.
The new home team will meet with you to review and sign off on your plan, option addendum, selections form, and construction contract(s). These documents are exactly what your lender will need to finalize your financing and what we need to start your new Bosgraaf home!
After a thorough review of your new home details by our team, we will begin applying for permits, and notify vendors and suppliers of your new home start to ensure on-schedule delivery of materials and locked-in value. Our third party energy rater will be hard at work outlining exactly what your home will need to meet our high energy standards!
• Site Staking: You may be asked to visit the site during or after this step to verify location (when applicable)
• Building permit received
• Tree removal (when applicable)
• Excavation: Your site supervisor will make every effort to let you know when ground breaking begins
• Footings • Poured Wall • Backfill • Framing • Roofing • Siding
• Mechanicals • Plumbing • Electrical • HVAC
• Rough Building inspections • Insulation • Drywall
• Interior Trim 1: cabinets, base, casing, fireplace details, builtins, etc. • Interior Paint
• Countertop installation • Hard surface flooring & tile installation • Finish plumbing • Finish electrical
• Carpet installation • Interior trim 2: shoe molding, doors, hardware • Finish HVAC
• Final Punch: Our team of construction techs go through an 8-page inspection of your home to inspect for quality, function, and alignment of all materials and components
• A third party blower door test is performed to confirm high performance and energy efficiency
• Finish Clean: This is a thorough, professional cleaning of all windows, interior surfaces, vent openings, window tracks, and more
• All trades return as needed to complete work, and adjust materials and touch up as needed
• Team Walk: The management, construction, and warranty teams inspect your home to ensure we have achieved our standard of construction
• During your homeowner orientation, your site supervisor and sales representative will walk you through your new home and show you how everything works, while proving maintenance tips, and warranty and utility transfer information
• Your municipal code enforcement agency will issue a certificate of occupancy upon passing all of your inspections
• Your bank will schedule a final inspection to make sure that all of their conditions are met and the home is ready for final funding
• The close of loan or final draw will be scheduled by your bank, title company, and our finance department
• You will receive a one-year labor and material warranty, based on current residential construction performance guidelines, at your homeowner orientation
• The service team is also happy to offer new home maintenance tips, tricks, and checklists throughout the year in our monthly Bosgraaf Homes email blast and on Facebook and Instagram, so be sure to follow us!